Shopping for a new mattress can be very complicated. Most of the time, we don't know which kind of mattress we should buy. It can be a very stressful situation, because we know we are gonna spend 1/3 of our life on this mattress for the next 10 years. If you are looking for a solution, you are at the right place.
- A firm mattress is better for my back
- False! It depends on your physiognomy and lifestyle.
- Plush mattresses have less springs than firm mattresses
- Yes and no. A mattress with less springs can be plush. A mattress with a lot of springs can also be plush. It depends on the foam thickness and density.
- A mattress without springs isn't good
- False! There have been a lot of progress with these kind of mattresses. With the new foam/latex technologies, the foam/latex mattresses are just as durable and provide a lot of support for your body.
As a general rule, no mattress is better than other because it will depend on your physiognomy. The most important part is to choose the right mattress for your body.
A Revolutionary Technology
A brand new technology is available to help you choose the right bed. Our DormoLAB is equipped with a technology that allows us to analyze your body's pressure points. You simply have to lie down on a mattress connected to a computer and the system will issue a diagnostic. The goal is to find the perfect mattress specifically for you so you can sleep better.
You can try this technology for free at our m2go.ca service center. Click here if you'd like to make a reservation [BOOK NOW].
Here's the experience in video
What to consider when buying a mattress?
Here are a few important facts that you should consider:
- Determine your budget
- Identify what you like and don't like about your old mattress
- Use the DormoLAB technology
- Identify the comfort level that you prefer : plush, semi-plush, semi-firm, firm